MARA round table on planning and preparing for autonomous mobility technologies in rural areas
Join us on 8th September from 9-11am CET for the webinar/round table on our mobility in rural areas: How can new autonomous technologies improve the mobility for all in rural areas and what are the needed steps for their implementation?
Some more info:
- The meeting will be held in Zoom. The University of Dalarna will handle the technicalities.
- For the first half of the session we propose a number of presentations by our invited key note speakers. Below are suggestions for themes.
- Sohoja last mile – Presentation of project results, obstacles and solutions
- Drive Sweden – EU and national level – what regulatory frameworks are necessary to put in place for the new technology to be adopted in the market place? How do we get a coordinated/harmonized approach?
- University of Dalarna and the University of Tartu: New digital tools for planning, visualisation, scenario analyses in order to facilitate implementation of new mobility technologies.
- VGTU – The state of play of autonomous systems with rural applications in Lithuania TBC
After the introductory speeches we propose a round table discussion on the following themes:
A. Public acceptance of autonomous systems
B. What is required of regulatory authorities to be prepared for autonomous vehicles
C. What technical choices do we face?
D. Viable business models for rural applications
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Sep 8, 2021 09:00 AM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.